We get more done in person.
MKV had big plans for 2020: tradeshows to connect with customers, in-person collaboration with our long-term partners, and company events for our industry colleagues.
Until the new normal is the old normal, we want to connect with you individually.
Schedule a time of your choosing to speak directly to the team at McKenzie Valve concerning tank cars, engineering, design, valves, repair, AAR approvals, or general questions.
Don’t know the right questions to ask?
McKenzie has been a leader in the tank car design and valve industry for over 20 years. Our team has proven itself knowledgeable concerning valves, AAR approvals, and tank cars.
FaceTime, Zoom, or call to speak with one of our expert team members.
You have a question about…
What can I ask?
Is there a cost involved?
What if I don’t know what I don’t know?
The MKV team has the answers
- A valve machinist with expert level knowledge of valve parts
- AAR approval specialist who’s familiar with the approval process
- Engineer with specific tank car manufacturing experience
- Engineering or Valve Design
- Valve Manufacturing
- Valve Parts
- Tank Car Manufacturing
- Tank Car Design
- Tank Car Parts
- AAR Approvals
- Valve Repairs and Repair Kits
- Manufacturing Capabilities
- General McKenzie Valve Questions
Give us a few different days and times that will work, and we’ll find the right team member to answer any of your questions via FaceTime, Zoom or a straightforward phone call between two or three people.